Intuitive Community Gatherings provide us with opportunities to share meals and music, workgroup together on our chosen platforms, share publicly, and support one another in taking next steps together — as community. 12 pm – 2 pm Eastern workgroup 2 pm – 3 pm Eastern pre-recording or livestream 3 pm – 3:30 pm Eastern closing words, prayer, & next steps 3:30 pm Eastern afterparty (Visit this facebook post for additional information.) Our collaborative efforts and the public media content we create center the needs, nourishments, and life-saving solutions of severely disabled, multiply marginalized, violently intersectionalized survivors of trauma and hardship. Our currently scheduled Intuitive Community Gatherings include… September 4, 2020 September 5, 2020 September 12, 2020 September 17, 2020 September 30, 2020 October 10, 2020 October 13, 2020 October 26, 2020 November 8, 2020 November 14, 2020 November 21, 2020 December 4, 2020 December 12, 2020 December 17, 2020 December 30, 2020 Remember to browse our asynchronous workgroups at Intuitive.pub/workgroups for more opportunities to connect, strengthen community, and support one another. If you’d like to explore survivor-led consulting and facilitation, visit Intuitive.pub/consult and Intuitive.community/facilitation. Stay up to date by checking in at Intuitive.community/gatherings.
We are coordinating a group to restore life-saving medication access to a beloved organizer and support professional in our community who is in crisis.
We need your help!
Please comment on this post or send a private message to this page (tip: there is a button at the bottom right corner you can reach us with). We will include you in whatever way you need so that you can most fully participate.
Please share this post prolifically.
Thank you for your kindness, courage, and collaboration in the amazing resilience of this community.
More about the group that is working now, in need of participants:
We are helping one another learn how to engage diplomatic outreach to businesses and organizations producing resources (such as medications) that are needed at intersections of violent multi-marginalization where they are immediately life-saving and provide substantial community relief.
Our process is focused to catalyse greater awareness, build trust, and establish ongoing relationships so that support and resourcing can flow more easily through all our communities.
Our efforts employ marketing professionalism and human-centric networking expertise where it occupies the same space as sustainable community nourishment and respect for living beings.
These skill sets directly benefit ANY and ALL income-generating projects.
If you want to practice professional skills of any kind (hit us up with your brainstorm, bet we’ll say yes), this is an excellent opportunity to volunteer on behalf of a community member in need and simultaneously increase your own inherent capacities to achieve goals like these.
* Please share this post widely and repeatedly in every way, including multimedia versions as needed and copy+paste.
* We crucially need people on Telegram messenger, our network disability aid. If you can install and use it, you do us a profound service by communicating with us there.
* We crucially need EXISTING PROFESSIONALS in and around our networks to recognize and get involved with these efforts, as all our active members currently are severely disabled and experiencing physical extremity.
* We need people able to type; think in numbers; use a business brain; make simple phone calls with scripts; send emails; make web pages; express their support in their own authentic way; cheer us on; signal boost with stickers and emoticons; other needs also, not yet included on this list (do suggest).
* We need people to care that this is happening, to engage with this effort consistently, to know that when we work together none of us are helpless, and to center the fact that we have known solutions — right now, immediately.
Please help us implement these solutions right away by reaching out to us.
Email email@example.com, comment on this post, or send this page a private message.
You might also friend or private message Max, whose info can be found here.
You rock so hard for reading all of this.
Thank you for following up. Blessings!
We are coordinating a group to restore life-saving medication access to a beloved organizer and support professional in…